Startup Programme (September 10-14)
We are looking for the best Life Sciences startups in the region. Do you have breakthrough research
but not sure how put it into product? Then maybe you should apply for our special Startup Programme.
Why should you apply?
- Free-pass to Life Sciences Baltics 2012 (standard price €300)
- Mentoring and training for startups by businessmen and investors from Boston, USA
- Chance to pitch to investors during the conference
- Company visits, networking, student party
- Chance to win Bootcamp in Boston and Akron for one best startup
- Biotech Entrepreneurship course by Remis Bistras and Ruta Laukien:
- Day 1 – Business case examination, seminars;
- Day 2 – Pitch training
- Life Sciences Baltics 2012 conference and Startup Session
- 10 best startups will get the chance to present to investors during the conference +networking
- Student conference “The Coins”
- Company visits (ThermoFisher, Teva, Moog etc.)
- Student party
We are looking for 15-20 startups for this programme, half of which will win the chance to pitch to investors at the conference. One lucky startup will win the chance to visit the biotech centers in Bonston and Akron with a custom designed itinerary. It is not necessary to be incorporated - if you have good ideas/research then you just need to show your entrepreneurial spirit.
This programme is free of charge but you need to fill out our application form, which will be screened by the training event organizers. Startup accomodation available for the whole programme for €80.
There are two ways to apply:
- Startup application - if you have already or are about to start business, then please use this detailed form.
- Scientist (pre-startup) application - if you have good ideas but have not yet oulined a business plan, then apply here.
For more information contact Vytautas Butkus -