An exciting social and cultural programme awaits all guests of LSB2012:
- A GET-TOGETHER to welcome everyone arriving a little earlier will be taking place on September 11, featuring an informal atmosphere with the delightful sounds of the String Quartet ARCO of the Lithuanian Chamber Orchestra performing in the background.
- The GALA DINNER on Wednesday, September 12, will thrill all 5 and perhaps even all 6 of your senses as you watch, touch, taste, smell, and even wear amber in its most unique, bewildering forms: AMBER OTHERWISE, at the Lithuanian National Gallery.
- Savour typical Lithuanian foods and drinks and have fun learning how to make traditional artefacts while listening to the joyful rhytms of ethnic music at the mini ethnic market: LITHUANIAN KITCHEN DINNER, September 13.
- Do not miss the excursions to Vilnius Old Town, not only UNESCO heritage, but also one of the most beautiful city centres in Europe, September 13 and 14.
- End your 3 day Baltic life science experience partying like a student at the STUDENT PARTY on September 14.